Is the Culinary Arts Training Program right for you?
NECAT’s program is free of tuition cost to students and is designed for individuals who are:
- Committed to securing a permanent job in the food services industry.
- Able to commit to the 16-week program and attend class every day.
- At least 18 years old
- Legally able to work in the state of Massachusetts
- GED/HiSet preferred
- Committed to staying in touch with NECAT for at least two years after the program
- Everett only: must be able to pass fingerprint background check
How to Apply
To learn more about our program, please contact Elise Brandwein at (617) 442-3600 ext 704 or click below to begin the application process. All interested students must attend an Info Session before enrolling. For our Boston location, Info Sessions are held every Tuesday at 9:30am at 23 Bradston Street. For our Everett program, please call (857) 523-8558 or email Angela Kerry at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now
NECAT partners with some of the best food service employers in the city that provide living wage salaries and exciting opportunities for career growth. Our students are trained in fundamental cooking techniques, food safety and handling, and job preparedness. If you are interested in employing a NECAT graduate, please contact us.Contact Us
Now, I’m confident enough to go out and cook for and in front of anybody and it won’t faze me
- Abioden (Ola) AwogboroFull Story