Is the Culinary Arts Training Program right for you?
NECAT’s program is free of tuition cost to students and is designed for individuals who are:
- Committed to securing a permanent job in the food services industry.
- Able to commit to the 12-week program and attend class every day.
- At least 18 years old
- Legally able to work in the state of Massachusetts
- GED/HiSet preferred
- Committed to staying in touch with NECAT for at least two years after the program
NECAT provides unemployed and underemployed individuals with the technical, professional, and life skills necessary to secure career-ladder jobs in the culinary industry. Our free Culinary Arts Job Training Program is designed to help our students launch careers and find long-term stability and success.
NECAT partners with a number of local, high-profile food service employers in the city that provide living wage salaries and exciting opportunities for career growth. Our students are trained in fundamental cooking techniques, food safety and handling, and job preparedness. If you are interested in employing a NECAT graduate, please contact us.Contact Us
Social Service Partners
Now, I’m confident enough to go out and cook for and in front of anybody and it won’t faze me
- Abioden (Ola) AwogboroFull Story